Why to focus on the 1% of people who click on your banners and ignore the other 99% who were exposed to it?
With Cyclommunication, be assured to reach 99.9% of your target.
Cyclommunication advise you for the organization of advertising campaigns and street marketing mobile display throughout Belgium. Choose the concept of the greenest and most successful display, perfectly suited to your needs.
ECOLOGY & PROFITABILITY.
The largest advertisers trust us to organize their actions: opening of sales outlets, product launches, ambush-marketing...
City centers, pedestrian zones, malls, shopping streets, cultural / sports events, university campuses, concert halls, music festivals Indoor / Outdoor ...
Our bikes are the most suitable vehicles for a successful street marketing operation. With their ultra modern design and their great display area 360°, they captivate the attention wherever they go.
Make the buzz at major events: fairs, festivals, sports tournaments.
Offer a free transport service to your VIP while developing your visibility!
Conquer the public during your sampling campaigns.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our communication device moves in the middle of pedestrians allowing access to all strategic areas of communication. It allows to retain and to your target, expand your community.
Choice of distribution spots
Geo-marketing visibility circuits
Profile teams, logistic management
Our vehicles are particularly suitable for the storage of samples in large quantities due to their high volume loading!
No detail is left to chance to make your transaction a great time!